As the holiday season approaches, you're probably making gift lists for your friends, co-workers, colleagues and loved ones. And if you have a friend or family member who has everything (or is hard to buy for), then I have the perfect gift you can give them: a * "Gift Certificate for a two hour design consultation"!
So make your list now and no need to check it twice, you got this!
An interior design consultation by Marie Antoinette Interiors provides an in home meeting where we'll work on their decorating problems and find reasonable solutions that only an experienced designer like Toni Berry can! It's a great time to kick off a new decorating project or
finish an old one!
The Gift Certificate can be redeemed at any convenient time.
finish an old one!
*This will be a fun 2 hour working appointment during which we'll accomplish some or all of the following at the time of their choosing!
- Choose colors for interiors and/or exteriors
- Review and adjust furniture arrangements
- Discuss possible updates to their spaces
- Determine and edit what furnishings to keep and which to donate (perfect if downsizing to a smaller home)
- Create a lighting plan
- Create a project budget in $ values
- Review purchases they are considering
- Determine the best window treatments for their rooms
- Review their style likes and dislikes
- Discuss how their rooms could function better for them and other family members
- We offer "E-Design Services" should they live outside the area as well; includes all the above services via email and phone!
And to make it even easier for you...we will conveniently mail your "Gift Certificate" to you or to your friend or family member in a beautiful custom holiday wrapped gift box complete
with a bow at no additional cost!
Contact me at 925-862-9064 or firstname.lastname@example.org to order your friend or family member a Gift Certificate for a "two-hour design consultation" for only $300.00!
Or tap here and use the PAY NOW drop down menu to pay direct! (located at the bottom of the page).
*Are you thinking you'd like to receive the gift of design? Just forward this page to a friend as a gentle "hint"!